Radioactive Rhino

The problem that I see is that the poachers won't be deterred and will just keep on killing them.

It's no different than when the game departments would capture the rhino and saw the horn off. The snares and traps just kept on killing then.
 
Can the injected radioactive material be of such a high concentration that it will kill anyone who consumes it as medicine?

If so.... GAME ON! - Just need a few emergency news articles in China from people agonizing in pain for weeks as a slow death from the tainted rhino horn to really make a dent in demand.
 
I don't think you can get the radiation high enough for that without endangering the rhino. Also, they would just use a geiger counter to check it before the syndicates bought it.
 
Maybe they are hoping that it will mutate and kill the poacher:

IMG_6723.jpeg
 
This has been going on for over 20 years. I haven’t a friend of a friend who worked as a chemist for the SA government.

If I recall correctly they were putting some type of rare isotope in the rhino horn. After that they could detect if that horn had been in a vehicle or a helicopter. I believe it may have resulted in some convictions and/or seized vehicles and aircraft.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,619
Members
169,593
Latest member
PFCAbigail
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top