Quick RANT

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
776
Reaction score
1,544
Location
richmond ky
Media
30
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
2
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa scotland
I visited a national cemetary today. No real reason just happened to be close. I do have relatives and friends alike
buried here but sometimes I visit just for the beauty and solitude! as I walked among the headstone I glanced at their name mabe noticing a date or a rank. I sat on a rock wall and watched our beautiful Flag wave in the sunshine!
And I thought about a video I saw this morning about a woman who had posted on tiktok about how she hoped our downed service man was found by the Iranian's and maybe someone would get a reward and possibly get rich.
I got very angry and have thought about it most of the Day! As much as I would love to curse and vent and rant about this woman's mental llnes! I am not going to. I simply wish every one who does not love this country would leave it.
I relinquish my soapbox!
 

Attachments

  • 20260413_172517.jpg
    20260413_172517.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 72
  • 20260413_172420.jpg
    20260413_172420.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 64
  • 20260413_172201.jpg
    20260413_172201.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 68
  • 20260413_172240.jpg
    20260413_172240.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 63
  • 20260413_171428.jpg
    20260413_171428.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 62

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,918
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top