Quick Load

That is model data not test data... so approach it knowing that. Unless you are trying to turn a 9.3x64 into a long range target shooter, I would be more inclined to look first at the pressure column and second at the velocity column. Knowing that it is model data, I would study the 50k psi to 55k psi range and the velocities shown for those pressures and have in mind an objective velocity in that range of pressures. Then start 5-10% under that and work up. But that is my opinion about how I would use that data for a load work-up for a consistent, reliable, trouble free hunting load.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,510
Members
170,595
Latest member
LukeGreenl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top