Questions regarding Hunt Size

I work in the gun industry and will be at the SHOT show that is going on right down the street. If it is slow(like i think it will be) im going to run down and see if i can get in.

I work in the gun industry and will be at the SHOT show that is going on right down the street. If it is slow(like i think it will be) im going to run down and see if i can get in.
I had no idea SHOT took place at the same time. I am going to have to look into that. Thanks again!

BTW will you be attending the AH meet up?

My advice is you look at outfitters/PH's that are sponsors/contributors with this website. They wouldn't be on here if they routinely screwed people over. Good reputation is everything in my book. right up and just as important as price. I could shave $1k-$2k going with someone different but i have nobody that has hunted with them.
Sponsor or not, you still need to ask questions and check references privately. Some sponsors actively participate, but most are using just to advertise and many have no hunt reports from members. Using the sponsors to start your search can be great, but I wouldn’t assume being a sponsor guarantees a great hunt.

Sponsor or not, you still need to ask questions and check references privately. Some sponsors actively participate, but most are using just to advertise and many have no hunt reports from members. Using the sponsors to start your search can be great, but I wouldn’t assume being a sponsor guarantees a great hunt.
correct, nothing replaces asking a ton of questions.

I assume, Conventions like SCI would be decent (meaning competitively priced) time to book, plus they offer the chance to size up the outfitter face to face. I just hope COVID doesn't damper the turnout too much.

The hunt reports are worth the time to read. Most are pretty detailed and have more tips and info than just the outfitters and styles of hunting. Reading reports convinced me to use a travel agent who specializes in these trips and it's money well spent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.