Questions regarding Hunt Size

I work in the gun industry and will be at the SHOT show that is going on right down the street. If it is slow(like i think it will be) im going to run down and see if i can get in.
 
I work in the gun industry and will be at the SHOT show that is going on right down the street. If it is slow(like i think it will be) im going to run down and see if i can get in.
I had no idea SHOT took place at the same time. I am going to have to look into that. Thanks again!
 
BTW will you be attending the AH meet up?
 
My advice is you look at outfitters/PH's that are sponsors/contributors with this website. They wouldn't be on here if they routinely screwed people over. Good reputation is everything in my book. right up and just as important as price. I could shave $1k-$2k going with someone different but i have nobody that has hunted with them.
Sponsor or not, you still need to ask questions and check references privately. Some sponsors actively participate, but most are using just to advertise and many have no hunt reports from members. Using the sponsors to start your search can be great, but I wouldn’t assume being a sponsor guarantees a great hunt.
 
Sponsor or not, you still need to ask questions and check references privately. Some sponsors actively participate, but most are using just to advertise and many have no hunt reports from members. Using the sponsors to start your search can be great, but I wouldn’t assume being a sponsor guarantees a great hunt.
correct, nothing replaces asking a ton of questions.
 
I assume, Conventions like SCI would be decent (meaning competitively priced) time to book, plus they offer the chance to size up the outfitter face to face. I just hope COVID doesn't damper the turnout too much.
 
The hunt reports are worth the time to read. Most are pretty detailed and have more tips and info than just the outfitters and styles of hunting. Reading reports convinced me to use a travel agent who specializes in these trips and it's money well spent.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,504
Members
169,751
Latest member
RickieCayt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top