Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I will be watching closely the additions of flights to African destinations. The more the merrier as it brings competition.

flatwater bill

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
This looks promising for Namibia, and it may have huge benefits for the tourist and hunter. More frequent flights by a well funded and stable airline would be welcome. But access to the Country is only part of it. Better funding at WDH should lead to continued upgrades in facilities and commercial aviation infra structure, and that benefit should trickle down to general aviation around the whole Country; The latter ,making more charters and short hops available. It'd sure be nice to schedule a flight that wasn't canceled or changed several times on my next trip and to have the option of charter flights to destinations when time is limited. Good news that could easily bring all these things to Namibia...........FWB

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
This looks promising for Namibia, and it may have huge benefits for the tourist and hunter. More frequent flights by a well funded and stable airline would be welcome. But access to the Country is only part of it. Better funding at WDH should lead to continued upgrades in facilities and commercial aviation infra structure, and that benefit should trickle down to general aviation around the whole Country; The latter ,making more charters and short hops available. It'd sure be nice to schedule a flight that wasn't canceled or changed several times on my next trip and to have the option of charter flights to destinations when time is limited. Good news that could easily bring all these things to Namibia...........FWB
Bill I’ve taken charter flights several times in Namibia. They have some excellent companies and pilots. This is good because it is a hard place to get around!
I agree that the more WDH flights the better.

flatwater bill

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
Hey Philip.......good to hear. I haven't taken a charter, but probably should have. I always try to hunt several places when I go to Africa, and moving between venues takes valuable hunt time. Namibia looks deceptively small on the map, but is actually huge as you know well. Good to see some company wanting to invest in Namibia, not just take resources out. As a pilot, I know that healthy commercial aviation leads to better general aviation (private)......regards..........Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisbyrd

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheSayHeyKid wrote on shark_za's profile.
I have a pile of never fired .35 Rem brass if you are interested. What quantity are you looking for?

Billy
GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS wrote on Robharris's profile.
Hi Rob

Trust you are well,
It would be great if I could quote on a safari for you guys.

Please let me know if you are intereted to hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris. We have many reviews and hunting reports on this forum if you would like to check us out.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. We are based in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.

Kind Regards
Wik Coetzee
Game 4 Africa Safaris
hunt 65 wrote on cal pappas's profile.
Hey Cal. Would you consider $950 for the Win. Thanks.
Safari Dave wrote on Dhunt713's profile.
For me, last August, the people in the JNB wanted to see a paper document.
What covid passport app is best to use? U.s.a to Johannesburg?