Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
I will be watching closely the additions of flights to African destinations. The more the merrier as it brings competition.

This looks promising for Namibia, and it may have huge benefits for the tourist and hunter. More frequent flights by a well funded and stable airline would be welcome. But access to the Country is only part of it. Better funding at WDH should lead to continued upgrades in facilities and commercial aviation infra structure, and that benefit should trickle down to general aviation around the whole Country; The latter ,making more charters and short hops available. It'd sure be nice to schedule a flight that wasn't canceled or changed several times on my next trip and to have the option of charter flights to destinations when time is limited. Good news that could easily bring all these things to Namibia...........FWB

This looks promising for Namibia, and it may have huge benefits for the tourist and hunter. More frequent flights by a well funded and stable airline would be welcome. But access to the Country is only part of it. Better funding at WDH should lead to continued upgrades in facilities and commercial aviation infra structure, and that benefit should trickle down to general aviation around the whole Country; The latter ,making more charters and short hops available. It'd sure be nice to schedule a flight that wasn't canceled or changed several times on my next trip and to have the option of charter flights to destinations when time is limited. Good news that could easily bring all these things to Namibia...........FWB
Bill I’ve taken charter flights several times in Namibia. They have some excellent companies and pilots. This is good because it is a hard place to get around!
I agree that the more WDH flights the better.

Hey Philip.......good to hear. I haven't taken a charter, but probably should have. I always try to hunt several places when I go to Africa, and moving between venues takes valuable hunt time. Namibia looks deceptively small on the map, but is actually huge as you know well. Good to see some company wanting to invest in Namibia, not just take resources out. As a pilot, I know that healthy commercial aviation leads to better general aviation (private)......regards..........Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg