Purchases On AH References

I purchased an Americase from @Mark Audino . With transport from him in the US to me in Belgium. Buy from him with the utmost confidence, and have a chat with him, he is a most interesting gentleman.

I've bought a few things from @markferrigno on AH and everything went swimmingly. About two weeks ago I had coffee with a non-AH member friendly acquaintance of mine where he stated he really wanted a nice drilling. I immediately thought of @markferrigno since I knew he had a lot of them and created an introduction.

I got to see the drilling in person the other day when the buyer brought it by for inspection and it was beautiful, just as all of the AH member's guns have been in the past. I thought it was worth mentioning here because its another example of an ethical seller on AH helping out others with a fair price and a smooth transaction for what most would consider high-ticket items. (~$4000 USD)

Purchased @SFRanger7GP Ruger No1 450 400. Rifle is as described with lots of extras. Perfect gentlemen to speak to and do business with. Enjoyed the transaction, my son and I now have matching rifles. Thank you, John

My transaction with @Backyardsniper for purchase of new Winchester brass has been completed with complete satisfaction. I got what I bargained for and then a little more. Justin was generous with his time and knowledge in advising me on issues of load development. Will gladly work with him in future.
Thanks man.
@small bore is also a great fellow to deal with.

Mark Biggerstaff is another good guy to work with. The ammunition I purchased from him has arrived in good condition and includes the welcome surprise of a bit of extra brass. Once again I've gotten more that I bargained for in a transaction made here on AH. Thanks Mark!

Thanks and I can vouch small bore. Fast payment and great communication

I recently purchased a rifle from @Backyardsniper and the transaction could not have gone smoother.
I also made a friend along the way. Great guy to deal with.

I also purchased an EDC knife from @Von Gruff and was very pleased with the knife and the transaction.

picked up a couple boxes of partitions from @Kai Wang and same deal as above. Good communication is key.

I’d buy from any of these guys again without hesitation.

this is a group of great people in this site.

Purchased a rifle from @KTK458 who was great to deal with.
Purchased some books from @Josh P and is good to go.
Sold some ammo to @Rare Breed while he was on vacation. Very quick and easy to deal with.
Dealt with @Mark Biggerstaff in person several times and is a great pleasure.
Purchased a rifle from @Jgarner197. Great to deal with and very accommodating since I had some issues with my bank account being frozen after getting hacked/stolen

All of these guys are 100% good to go.

Sold some ammo to @Rare Breed while he was on vacation. Very quick and easy to deal with.
Purchased a rifle from @Jgarner197. Great to deal with and very accommodating since I had some issues with my bank account being frozen after getting hacked/stolen

Same Here Sir!
Always a pleasure do business with you!

It was a pleasure to deal with you!
Enjoy the rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Efren35C00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross