Purchases On AH References

I bought a Zeiss scope from @Dirtdart and it is just as advertised. I mounted it and shot it at the range yesterday. I’m very pleased with the transaction and love the scope! Thanks dirtdart!

I bought a Zeiss scope from @Dirtdart and it is just as advertised. I mounted it and shot it at the range yesterday. I’m very pleased with the transaction and love the scope! Thanks dirtdart!
You are most welcome and it is good to hear you love the scope. Thanks again!

I know I might sound like a broken record but Mark Biggerstaff is a pleasure to do business with. Bought another scope from him today. Quick communication, fair prices of quality equipment. I will always check with him first for any leupold optics I might be interested in purchasing. He always seems to be looking out for those of us AH.

I know I might sound like a broken record but Mark Biggerstaff is a pleasure to do business with. Bought another scope from him today. Quick communication, fair prices of quality equipment. I will always check with him first for any leupold optics I might be interested in purchasing. He always seems to be looking out for those of us AH.

Pleasure as always texting and doing business with you. Thanks for the kind words.

I bought some 404 Jeffery brass from HuntingGold. The brass arrived packaged well and very quickly. Was a pleasure to do business with. He was a pleasure to talk hunting with. Thanks again HuntingGold.

Ah you beat me to the thread!
I was able to secure some 404J brass and distribute to 3 of our forum members. All were great to deal with; @Fatback @Buck51 @tygersman1

All of the guys that bought Graeme Wright’s book and others from me were grear buyers. About 20 in total.

On my suggestion, the first few only paid on receiving the book, so that I din’t come across as a skabenga (zulu for dodgy person) on the forum.

With all books sold, Graeme’s , Pierre’s and other, all payments and a thank you came through afterwards. I appreciate the trust in a random Saffer too buy through DHL! You are all upstanding bloakes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.