PRVI Blank Brass Cases

Steve Steyr

AH veteran
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
98
Media
4
I was looking on the PRVI Partisan website and noticed they offer "Blank Brass Cases". Looking further, I discovered they offer:
.223/5.56 x 56mm blank brass, which could be used to form .222 Remington Magnum or 5.6x50.
7x64 x 67mm (.460" base diameter)
30-06 x 73mm which could be used to form .366 Sako/.370 Federal Magnum, or any of the Scovill calibers.
Also, among other others, .45 ACP, .303 British and 7.62x54 blank brass in longer lengths.
Does anyone have experience with this or has anyone tried any of this blank brass?
 
Hmmm. Thanks for the post.
 
It tempts me to punch my CZ 550 Lux 9.3x62 out to 9.3x66. If I kept the same shoulder angle, I should be able to use my 9.3x62 dies.
Apparently, the 9.3x66 is close in power to the 9.3x64, which is the equal to the great .375 H&H. Gotta check the specs and ballistics to verify.
 
I forgot to note the length of the .303. It's on the PRVI website under "brass", I believe.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,245
Messages
1,569,664
Members
168,751
Latest member
cosmicdronelightshow
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top