Problems with TCI Taxidermist

As I found out Maple freight is very good but they had a key member pass away unexpectantly which has contributed to the delay. They just sent me a message my crate will arrive in Atlanta 12/23 so I am happy and sad for their problems that could not be helped
 
I was told by Maple freight they couldn't apply for permits until January, even though I paid them for freight to Joburg in August. Then I was told a member passed away. I know these things take time but a year and a half has me puzzled.

I hope they are getting through the loss of their loved one without too much grief.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,863
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top