Primers- do they still exist?

i wonder if they (primers) will be MORE available, or less, during the wonderful BIDEN administration? because we all know, he is soooo much better than trump as a president. :)
 
Actually, I would rather have the Linebaugh, but don't have the funds for a Freedom Arms?
I funded my FA by selling primers, lol

First FA. They are amazing!
 
i wonder if they (primers) will be MORE available, or less, during the wonderful BIDEN administration? because we all know, he is soooo much better than trump as a president. :)
I think under the current Covid (massive pork spending) stimulus bill, you get a voucher for a brick of primers when you get the vaccine? I read that somewhere, probably here on AH?
 
No. @tarbe hoarded them all up, and is currently in his loading room/dungeon rolling around in them on the floor.
@TOBY458 and @tarbe
sorryabot the text I don't know how it happened.
I hear that between the two of you the U.S. military is offering you fantastic prices for primers as they are running low and they know what you have in stock.
At this very moment the fbi and the cia are planning a raid on you to arm the military and police departments with ammo.

Seriously I know how much you have helped others
Bob
 
@Tgood1
If you can get that in TX what would I get for 2,000 large rifle, 2000 small rifle, 1 box federal 215s, 8# of Varget and H4350. My mind boggles and I would still have enough to keep me going a few years.
Bob
it would have to be a substantial trade as i would have to go into hiding if word got out that i possessed such a treasure
 
@ Nevada Mike
I haven't 95 federal 215s I can't even give away in OZ. If I could get them to you legally I would gladly send them to you free of charge.
Bob
A generous offer, but very difficult to effect. Good on ya anyway.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,144
Latest member
TajOlds695
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top