Price Increase Question

As someone that secondaries in filming and entertainment.
I ALWAYS tell people... "I'm a double edged sword."
Do me right and I'll go above and beyond for you & what's yours.
Do me wrong and... well I'm not going to repeat myself.
I'm an incredibly generous man but even more vindictive.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,946
Members
169,062
Latest member
JanisFergu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top