Presentation.

oscar1975

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
436
Reaction score
471
Media
4
Hello, my name is Oscar, I´m from Spain and I like big bores and I would like to hunt in Africa. My prefer dangerous animal is the Cape Buffalo, but I can´t hunt in Africa because I haven´t enought money;).

Regards,

Oscar.
 
Greetings Oscar, I too like big bores and buffalo. If you put your mind to it anything is possible. Don't give up the dream and someday you may be able to see your buffalo through express sights.
 
Welcome Oscar. Dreams help us keep moving forward and it's good to have a goal to work towards... I hope that you will enjoy this site until you can achieve your dream.
 
Hello, thank you very much for the encouragement they give me, hopefully one day be able to show pictures of a buffalo in this great new game site.

Best regards,

Oscar.;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,410
Members
168,694
Latest member
MatthewHill
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top