Predator Pictures

Wow 732 Yards, those 6.5 x 284's are nasty at long range. I had John Weyandt in camp earlier this year and he use a 6.5 x 284 man it's a sweet caliber for sure. I tried to talk him into leaving the gun with me but he saw way to attached to it :)Thanks to the input Fjold
 
It's 9:54 pm here in South Africa, I just returned from another call out to solve some issues with predators. This particular Caracal is believed to have killed 7 goats in the past two weeks.
I got him as we entered the area where I thought would be the best place to start.
DSCF6071.JPG
 
Dang Bossie, save one of those great cats for us USA hunters:whistle::D
 
That's a brute for sure!!!!
 
Dang Bossie, save one of those great cats for us USA hunters:whistle::D
I'll save those in the hunting concessions, but on livestock farms "a man's got to do what a man's got to do"
big-machine-gun.gif

At +_ $400.00 a week it's just not worth saving them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like a lot of fun!
 
bossie you stay away for my bushpig and save one carcal for me. Other then that shoot away and have some fun.
 
What Bushpig, did you buy one at the last auction???? Where is it I didn't know about that. Must be with Peter then.
I'll save one Caracal for you. Send me the deposit or give it to Peter he can give it to me when he gets back.
LOL

upload_2015-1-21_21-27-33.jpeg
 
The deposit and payment in full of one pink tee shirt will be on its way to you. That will get me one each sable,bushpig and carcal paid in full when you get the shirt. You will not owe me anything and we will let you hang out with us cool guys at night around the campfire.
See now all that good stuff your heard about me is coming true for you. I am that nice of a guy and give way more then I ever get back. LOL :whistle:;)
 
This will be hard to believe but I have been told that before.LOL When I added the carcal I guess I asked for to much then.
 
I have heard a lot about you Bill.
BUT SOME THINGS ARE NOT MENT TO BE SAID ON A PUBLIC FORUM. :A Thumbs Up:
 
Thanks Witold

You have no idea how addictive it can get. I am working on something special regarding these predators.
So watch my posts or website for more detail (COMING SOON)
 
I have heard a lot about you Bill.
BUT SOME THINGS ARE NOT MENT TO BE SAID ON A PUBLIC FORUM. :A Thumbs Up:

Yes so true you say to much everyone will want to hunt with me and that is to much pressure for me to handle. LOL You just wait one day you will see for yourself how much fun we have on a hunt.

I will even bring you the first beer to the fire pit after that your own your own.
 
The only predator photos I have would be of my ex-wife :)
Those are to vicious to photograph, the way they tear out hearts and devour bank accounts will make even the most callous hunter give way to tears!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,441
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top