Potty time

I'm serious when I say this. Have you thought about one of these gadgets:
View attachment 10429

It might not be extremely classy but it would work for sitting in the blind. If you do a google search under "female urinal" you will get a host of different products. This appears to be the best one for the situation.

Each one is made of hard plastic and even comes with a female adapter for the ladies. It can hold 32 ounces. If you're not grossed out yet, it sells for $4.99 for four from McPhee.com.

This is great, I just showed my wife this post ( if she had to do it over, we would have bought this), she said she just got use to peeing in the bushveld. If you don't buy it, then just pee downwind of the hide, you'll be fine. Wife did and we got 4 outta five of the animals on the list, not bad, only reason it was not five of five was those damn Gemsbok are tough. Good luck to the both of you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,650
Members
169,788
Latest member
AngelicaPi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top