POST Number 13,000

CAustin

AH ambassador
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
16,086
Reaction score
16,978
Media
280
Hunting reports
Africa
10
USA/Canada
1
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
NEXT!


08C8FF1F-B888-4D68-B365-36DE0BE9699C.jpeg
 
[emoji33]
 
So your going after a warthog???:D

All the best if your after a leopard.
 
Awesome sir! Looking forward to the journey and report!
 
You need to find a Hobby:)
 
So your going after a warthog???:D

All the best if your after a leopard.

I will never match your trophy room but your one of my hero’s so one leopard will have to do! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
 
Congrats on your 13,000 posts. Very few of us will ever get anywhere near that many. We are lucky to have you in our midst. Art and I will be thinking of you hunting leopard in Africa while we are chasing lowly Red Stags in Argentina.
 
Thanks for all the contributions sir!
 
I will never match your trophy room but your one of my hero’s so one leopard will have to do! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Wish you the best.

When and where are you headed?
 
Look at the paws on that big Cat!! Wow!

It is never to early to start daydreaming... and practicing.

What is your training regimen for a leopard hunt? (Sit motionless in a chair at the range for 3.5 hours then hit a quarter with your .300 WM?)
 
Thank you for your many contributions Charlie. Congrats on locking in your next adventure!
 
Look at the paws on that big Cat!! Wow!

It is never to early to start daydreaming... and practicing.

What is your training regimen for a leopard hunt? (Sit motionless in a chair at the range for 3.5 hours then hit a quarter with your .300 WM?)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I got a great chuckle out of that, but it probably hits pretty close to reality :cool:
 
Look at the paws on that big Cat!! Wow!

It is never to early to start daydreaming... and practicing.

What is your training regimen for a leopard hunt? (Sit motionless in a chair at the range for 3.5 hours then hit a quarter with your .300 WM?)

Well I will sit motionless in my den for several Saturdays to come watching college football. Does that count?
 
Well I will sit motionless in my den for several Saturdays to come watching college football. Does that count?

You mean motionless with the exception of some movement of the arms in regards to snacks and bourbon or beer right :whistle:(y):sneaky:

At least that's how my "motionless" Saturdays in the fall sometimes go!
 
You mean motionless with the exception of some movement of the arms in regards to snacks and bourbon or beer right :whistle:(y):sneaky:

At least that's how my "motionless" Saturdays in the fall sometimes go!

I think you have that exactly right!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,253
Members
169,514
Latest member
ChesterMac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top