Pose for Lioness mount

image.jpg

How about this one? Oh shit, here comes Bill and Dakota!
 
That's funny..What cha think Billy?
 
That is a good one. I just don't remember the lioness doing that pose.LOL
 
View attachment 39592
How about this one? Oh shit, here comes Bill and Dakota!

Cody, you outdid urself!!!!

And Bill, I bet Dennis could do that pose for you, no pronlem.

I'm with you though, I really like that sneaking pose. That's as real as you get.
 
My list of friends from here just keeps getting bigger on here .LOL Just because of that picture from cody I need to go back to dsc next year for some revenge I guess.
 
My list of friends from here just keeps getting bigger on here .LOL Just because of that picture from cody I need to go back to dsc next year for some revenge I guess.

Hey Bill,

Is that what you did when the giraffe charged you? :A Outta:
 
LOL I am pretty fast you know?
 
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
Worked on this pose today, mount this week sorry head is not on , have it on the bench working on it...
 
Is that a Lion Dennis? or a cougar becoming a leopard? Looks like a nice pose.
 
A LION D ,

In fact it will mounted this week, It's for Tim Herald from "The Zone" TV show.
It's his free range lion he took Mozambique he took a few years ago.
Will post as we progress on it. Worked on the head and muscle definition today.
SKIN on tomorrow I HOPE. Thursday at the latest.
 
Very cool, cant wait to see the results.
 
Here's another. Professional photos to be up on Steve's website in about 2 weeks.

IMG_20150403_100928_672~2.jpg
 
What taxidermist? Mine just got delivered from Critter Creations…

View attachment 39851

It is from critter creations, so its yours! I didn't want to post the name because after I took the pic. thought, well maybe the person hasn't seen it yet.
I apologize if I stepped on your toes.
Love the mount. Was the male yours also?
 
No problem on the Post. I hadn't seen the finished product until this morning when it was delivered. Don't know I would have said it was mine just glancing at your post. The male was NOT mine. Steve's son does some amazing work with cats though. Very happy with the end result.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top