Port Exception Permit

haymore

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Media
2
Has anyone used a "Port Exception Permit" issued by the US fish and wildlife service to import their trophies? The way I understand this works is that the crated trophies will be shipped directly to the appropriate airport where the final inspection will be done. Then the crate can be picked up by myself.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,657
Members
168,924
Latest member
LTK
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top