Politics

1657719368113.png
 

Also: Never underestimate the stupidity of large groups consisting of intelligent people.

Or alternatively :

There is a negative correlation between the number of people in a group and the groups’ capacity to make intelligent decisions.
 
OK, everyone is afraid to say it, so I will. What the hell is a Breakfast Taco?? I live in New Mexico and have never seen or even heard of one.

Breakfast burritos on the other hand - oh hell yeah!
No wonder the Latinos got so upset with Doctor Jill.
 
OK, everyone is afraid to say it, so I will. What the hell is a Breakfast Taco?? I live in New Mexico and have never seen or even heard of one.

Breakfast burritos on the other hand - oh hell yeah!
No wonder the Latinos got so upset with Doctor Jill.

Some thing, without the folded ends. You know a soft taco.
 
Also: Never underestimate the stupidity of large groups consisting of intelligent people.

Or alternatively :

There is a negative correlation between the number of people in a group and the groups’ capacity to make intelligent decisions.
Synergy applied doesn't mean the result is always good.
 
OK, everyone is afraid to say it, so I will. What the hell is a Breakfast Taco?? I live in New Mexico and have never seen or even heard of one.

Breakfast burritos on the other hand - oh hell yeah!
No wonder the Latinos got so upset with Doctor Jill.

As Brandon would say, C'mon man!

1657746233979.png
 
OK, everyone is afraid to say it, so I will. What the hell is a Breakfast Taco?? I live in New Mexico and have never seen or even heard of one.

Breakfast burritos on the other hand - oh hell yeah!
No wonder the Latinos got so upset with Doctor Jill.
Well, you need to go to Texas (though I think neighboring States have them too.) I used to stop at Taco Cabana on the way to work in the mornings for a Fajita and Egg Taco with an avocado adder on a regular basis


I make a point of stopping at a Taco Cabana every time I am in a State that has them. One of my favorite fast food restaurants.
 
OK, everyone is afraid to say it, so I will. What the hell is a Breakfast Taco?? I live in New Mexico and have never seen or even heard of one.

Breakfast burritos on the other hand - oh hell yeah!
No wonder the Latinos got so upset with Doctor Jill.
Where my wife is from in TX they are called Taquito for breakfast. Not a taco shell. Flour tortilla with whatever toppings you want.
 
Well, you need to go to Texas (though I think neighboring States have them too.) I used to stop at Taco Cabana on the way to work in the mornings for a Fajita and Egg Taco with an avocado adder on a regular basis


I make a point of stopping at a Taco Cabana every time I am in a State that has them. One of my favorite fast food restaurants.
Sounds like some pretty good Tex-Mex.
 
Where my wife is from in TX they are called Taquito for breakfast. Not a taco shell. Flour tortilla with whatever toppings you want.
Being a native Texan, I know them well - and they're not bad for fast food if the Whataburger version is what you are referring to. But you have to open them up and add their packaged hot sauce.

My kind of (New Mexico) breakfast burrito is sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns with green (or red) Hatch chili sause already mixed in. All rolled up in a large tortilla, cheese optional.

Not at all heart healthy, however. (Just ask my Cardiologist.) :confused:
 
Torchy’s are Austin Tacos. Need I say more.

Those damn things have gotten quite a bit of my Dallas money over the years though…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,837
Members
170,394
Latest member
LillyGrisw
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top