Politics

comparing-riots-blm.jpg
 
Wish it was limited to NA but it’s a burden we all have to bear, globally.
 
1612729406127.jpeg
 
I wonder if being a Christian is considered extremism?
All the checkboxes I can think of which apply to me
white
male
heterosexual
gun owner
laissez faire capitalist
Orthodox Christian
Mason
Liminal Order
top 5%er
drive a pickup truck
land owner
landlord
live in a "big" house (about 3500 sf)
I "hoard" food (have been buying extra for years)
I have enough ammo that if I were ever arrested, I'd make national news.

I suspect there are a lot of members here who fit most or all of those as well.
 
20210202edhoc-a_0.jpg


Not sure if it goes here or on "a lighter note" I guess it depends on which side of the vaccine you are on.
 
All the checkboxes I can think of which apply to me
white
male
heterosexual
gun owner
laissez faire capitalist
Orthodox Christian
Mason
Liminal Order
top 5%er
drive a pickup truck
land owner
landlord
live in a "big" house (about 3500 sf)
I "hoard" food (have been buying extra for years)
I have enough ammo that if I were ever arrested, I'd make national news.

I suspect there are a lot of members here who fit most or all of those as well.

I’m an atheist, otherwise count me in.
 
I’m an atheist, otherwise count me in.
the mob won't care. I'm sure there were lots of atheist Jews in Russia and Germany and Poland in the 1920s and 1930s. pretty sure it didn't keep them out of the ovens and gas chambers.
 
the mob won't care. I'm sure there were lots of atheist Jews in Russia and Germany and Poland in the 1920s and 1930s. pretty sure it didn't keep them out of the ovens and gas chambers.

Mob never cares (or thinks)... Public enemy is public enemy, all they need is some common denominator.
 
All the checkboxes I can think of which apply to me
white
male
heterosexual
gun owner
laissez faire capitalist
Orthodox Christian
Mason
Liminal Order
top 5%er
drive a pickup truck
land owner
landlord
live in a "big" house (about 3500 sf)
I "hoard" food (have been buying extra for years)
I have enough ammo that if I were ever arrested, I'd make national news.

I suspect there are a lot of members here who fit most or all of those as well.
We should be on the endangered species list.
 
If that's the case, it only proves hypocrisy is global as well.
The globe - it's quite large :) The range of reactions is very wide. Somewhere there is schadenfreude, overt or covert, somewhere there is sympathy for the Trumpists who have become victims of an obvious provocation. In the countries affected by the "color revolutions", the reaction depends on which side the person is on. Apparently, only those whom Trump has offended are indignant (there are many such people in Europe). But they, in my opinion, are not outraged by the very fact of the invasion. Last year, there were much more outrageous things.
 
All the checkboxes I can think of which apply to me
white
male
heterosexual
gun owner
laissez faire capitalist
Orthodox Christian
Mason
Liminal Order
top 5%er
drive a pickup truck
land owner
landlord
live in a "big" house (about 3500 sf)
I "hoard" food (have been buying extra for years)
I have enough ammo that if I were ever arrested, I'd make national news.

I suspect there are a lot of members here who fit most or all of those as well.
And what is "Liminal Order" (I didn't find it in dictionaries) and where is the item about electoral preferences?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,033
Members
169,241
Latest member
ElyseKee65
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top