Politics

@Kevin Peacocke, to answer your question on thoughts on who won the first debate,

The American media( at least 90%) of it will say Biden won, because they are all on the lefts side.

I found this meme to be interesting however

120530655_3512314435456925_283323273894255443_n.jpg
 
Hannity????

Neither Trump nor Biden would have been allowed to say a word. He would be 10x worse the Wallace, just in the opposite direction. And that's crap too.

We need an actual moderator without bias, but that's not gonna happen unfortunately...
Yes, Hannity. Would rather see him, then that squishy liberal twit, Wallace.
 
My 2¢, people's voting decisions are already made. The debates, the commercials, the social media blathering and the talking heads on tv are just noise.
 
Should have 2 moderators, one appointed by each party. Each gets to ask the same question to both candidates, the moderators take turns asking.
 
My 2¢, people's voting decisions are already made. The debates, the commercials, the social media blathering and the talking heads on tv are just noise.
You would be surprised how many voters are easily swayed by the noise.
 
Ask why someone like Laura Ingrham was not a moderator?

Conservative female Pitbull.
 
Warning: Meme Storm Approaching. Be sitting down.

IMG_7054.jpg
 
IMG_7055.jpg
 
IMG_7056.jpg
 
IMG_7057.jpg
 
IMG_7058.jpg
 
33802642-8788455-image-a-22_1601456300869.jpg
 
33802644-8788455-image-a-21_1601456297791.jpg
 
33799962-8788455-image-a-84_1601463463442.jpg
 
33799964-8788455-image-a-8_1601448352910.jpg
 
So what was the debate score? Trump seemed to steamroll poor old Biden.


I have said for a long time that it looks like a Trump landslide to me.

Not sure if the debates matter very much. Most people have their minds made up unless something major happens.

The major thing that can change votes is Trump exposing the fraud and corruption of Clinton, Obama, Biden, etc. prior to the election. Since December 2017 I have felt that the DOJ would have indictments or plea deals prior to the election. At this point, I am not sure this will happen, but it still could.

What I am confident of, is what Trump said last night and has said repeatedly for over a year. "We caught them, we caught them all" I truly believe that Trump has that information and that it will be released prior to the election. This is major and will influence voters that are in the middle and haven't decided yet. It will also influence centrist Democrats.

The polls don't seem to be within the margin of error to me. The polls are creating a narrative that says Trump can't win and if he does he cheated. Just like 2016.

I am still sticking with the Trump landslide, but it will be a few sticky weeks to get the electoral college figured out.

It will be an interesting 34 days. We are living in exciting times!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top