Politics

Looking forward the Battle Royale of campaign ads. In this corner, wearing a Brion suit, a street smart, no holds barred candidate with experience in dealing with the most violent mobsters in the New York construction business and corrupt individuals worldwide, Donald Trump. In the other corner, champion of the little guy, wearing a George de Paris custom tailored $5,000 suit, a savvy, former touchy feely professional politician, ex Vice President, member of the deep state, with a finely honed skill of appealing to the mantra of everyone has to be a winner, Joe Biden.
Let the battle begin! :A Argue:

In '69 Vince Lombardi became head coach of the Washington Redskins with players such as Sonny Jurgensen and Larry Brown. They didn't go to the Playoffs but they did have a winning season. there was a lot about the team/players/staff that I could internalize in my own personality and approach to life. they were a real role model.

So now the team is on the verge of abandoning its past as a token to the woke clowns of racism. That combined with the slaves anthem will convince me that like all good things, the NFL and the Washington Redskins have passed into history. No further need to give them or any products involved another thought.

In '69 Vince Lombardi became head coach of the Washington Redskins with players such as Sonny Jurgensen and Larry Brown. They didn't go to the Playoffs but they did have a winning season. there was a lot about the team/players/staff that I could internalize in my own personality and approach to life. they were a real role model.

So now the team is on the verge of abandoning its past as a token to the woke clowns of racism. That combined with the slaves anthem will convince me that like all good things, the NFL and the Washington Redskins have passed into history. No further need to give them or any products involved another thought.

Noosecar is going down the same slippery slope. No Stars and Bars flags at their tracks. Like roundball, these sports will only be relevant only to the cities where they reside.

With all the monuments, statues being torn down, and base name changing, I wonder how long it will take for these communist bastards to take on and go after the White House. And try to rename it. :S Censored::A Bang Head:ugh

With all the monuments, statues being torn down, and base name changing, I wonder how long it will take for these communist bastards to take on and go after the White House. And try to rename it. :S Censored::A Bang Head:ugh

Thought about that same thing this weekend celebrating the 4th. Just a matter of time before they demand it only be referred to by address.

Thought about that same thing this weekend celebrating the 4th. Just a matter of time before they demand it only be referred to by address.

I'm waiting for them to bitch about Bing Crosby singing White Christmas.

Lucky for me, I always preferred baseball.
Lucky for me, I can't stand organized sports. Lol... Bunch of spoiled brats. This isn't new for me, I literally have never enjoyed it. I can entertain myself with a pistol, shotgun or a rifle a lot more than a guy making a million per game.
My wife likes baseball, so ya, I've been to a few games, it's just I cannot get over how much the brats make for playing a game! Not even the best shooters in the world make what these crybabies make. Pause in my thoughts here, I do respect one of them, Fridge, with the Chicago Bears, played a superbowl with a broken arm. Respect given.

Soldiers, first responders, and law enforcement, around the world, risk their LIVES every day for less than a full time garbage man! Then we are willing to pay a bunch of people to throw, catch, kick, or hit a ball and pay these p*icks millions of dollars to "entertain " us. Not for me.

I feel the same about the movie industry! Self righteous nuts. I'm also going to confess that I am a hypocrite when it comes to the music industry. I love me some good tunes, yet they make as much, if not more than the sports brats. So take what I've said with a grain of salt. One man's opinion.

RIP Charlie Daniels The following was Daniels daily twitter post!

EcQsn8gWkAA9MNL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8nyhpSGc_bigger.jpg

Charlie Daniels
@CharlieDaniels

Benghazi ain’t going away!!
7:52 AM · Jul 5, 2020·Twitter for iPad

Attachments

• EcQsn8gWkAA9MNL.jpg
    EcQsn8gWkAA9MNL.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
@35bore Forget who it was but when I told him about a certain sports team, he said "Spend your money on your own dreams, not someone else's". That's what people do when they patronize professional sports. Me? Done with them a long time ago. I'm spending my money on my own dreams. YMMV.

The draw of sports teams has little to do with actual ability. What is being sold is the association/identity that the people of a community make with the team, particularly if the team is a Winner. Same sort of identity that a father has when his son does something well and the dad says "That's My son". The team owners know this and they know that people will pay a lot more money if they can identify with bragging rights than if their team is merely a showcase for talent.

@35bore Forget who it was but when I told him about a certain sports team, he said "Spend your money on your own dreams, not someone else's". That's what people do when they patronize professional sports. Me? Done with them a long time ago. I'm spending my money on my own dreams. YMMV.
Awesome quote.

A link I received from a friend who went to UT with my wife and I. Austin has changed.

Beware the language used by these thugs, but this is what Austin is like now. Yes, Austin, TEXAS!

https://www.laurencomelemorris.com/...bE6GofUVGRS_NvdwjdOoKvhaY-mgSyHWHOlbFEDKBti-A

Little bird with a mini one time would cure this disease. Better yet, give all of the protesters a big hunk of federal land out west where they can set up their own state. See how long they survive.

give all of the protesters a big hunk of federal land out west

Just like someone from the East to be giving something away that they don't own. I'd say give them airfare, from Los Angeles halfway to Honolulu. they can exit the plane at speed and altitude. If they are still alive when they get to sea level they can play a game with the other survivors called who will be the last one to be eaten by the sharks.

Just like someone from the East to be giving something away that they don't own. I'd say give them airfare, from Los Angeles halfway to Honolulu. they can exit the plane at speed and altitude. If they are still alive when they get to sea level they can play a game with the other survivors called who will be the last one to be eaten by the sharks.
Hey Ray, I'm a taxpayer and an American citizen so I do own that federal land. The government is just the caretaker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brookbeans941

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!