Politics

Democrats are rumored to be opening an investigation into Trumps handling of the Coronavirus.

What I would do on Pelosi's grave, wouldn't pass for flowers.

I'd be more than happy to share a bottle of fine Bourbon with Pelosi.

After it passed through my kidneys first.
 
Democrats are rumored to be opening an investigation into Trumps handling of the Coronavirus.
.........

Just what you need in a time of crisis. Muppets, fighting and jostling for position.
 
It would be interesting to know how many international organizations China has their tentacles in, and how deep. Either through bribery or coercion.

All of the ones that matter, same as us if we are truly honest.... We dont just give away billions out of the goodness of our hearts either. Both sides do it for two reasons:
  1. To further a political agenda (which can be good or bad)
  2. Enrichment of politicians (corruption)
 
That's why you get out of the un

So I'm torn on that.....

Here is why. The problem isn't just the UN corruption. Its our OWN corruption as well. The politicians will find somewhere to waste our money regardless I'm afraid.... Until the corruption is solved the issues remain.

If we could lead without corruption I'd be all in favor of us staying I'm and perhaps changing others. As long as we are corrupt though leaving would likely cost us more than staying as we would become isolationists, which has never worked out well!

Saying it is a complex issue is an understatement....
 
E49810D4-E7BC-49A6-BBF3-99EF3E09DA7C.jpeg
 
Relief checks to illegals? I have no printable words for my anger and disgust. That is about the most despicable garbage they've come up with yet.
 
upload_2020-4-6_18-18-51.jpeg
 
Should just give them free airfare out of this country
Relief checks to illegals? I have no printable words for my anger and disgust. That is about the most despicable garbage they've come up with yet.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top