Politics

Do you seriously believe he has achieved this?
All he has done is confirm to the Iran regime that they must achieve nuclear capability for their security!
And what is there not to believe?
Iran nuclear capabilities have been set back many years, at least until the next america hating Obama type president comes in into power and helps Iran rebuild
Iran has one goal. Destroy Israel and kill the western infidels
 
Do you seriously believe he has achieved this? All he has done is confirm to the Iran regime that they must achieve nuclear capability for their security!
Naive, ignorant or stupid! They haven’t needed confirmation for their perceived need for such a weapon since the 600s, when Muhammad was just a pup. Pay attention and watch the videos of those Iranians in the ruling, theocrat class wearing black head dress. They believe they are direct descendants of Muhammad thus carry divine authority to rule the world, NO MATTER THE MEANS OR METHOD. We ignore this at our peril.
 
Naive, ignorant or stupid! They haven’t needed confirmation for their perceived need for such a weapon since the 600s, when Muhammad was just a pup. Pay attention and watch the videos of those Iranians in the ruling, theocrat class wearing black head dress. They believe they are direct descendants of Muhammad thus carry divine authority to rule the world, NO MATTER THE MEANS OR METHOD. We ignore this at our peril.

Another thing that can't be ignored is that China and Russia will gladly help Iran in whatever capacity they can.
 
There has been increased activity at Pickaxe mountain, which some believe is where the Iranian's are trying to move the centrifuges into.
A tough nut to crack, considering it's inside a granite mountain
 
There has been increased activity at Pickaxe mountain, which some believe is where the Iranian's are trying to move the centrifuges into.
A tough nut to crack, considering it's inside a granite mountain

Wouldn’t it be possible to hit the centrifuges while in transit?
 
And what is there not to believe?
Iran nuclear capabilities have been set back many years, at least until the next america hating Obama type president comes in into power and helps Iran rebuild
Iran has one goal. Destroy Israel and kill the western infidels

Yep, I heard an interview with Jeffries the other day where he was praising Obamas dealing with Iran, of course he didn’t mention the plane loads of cash that were most likely used to free up other money for weapons development.
 
Yep, I heard an interview with Jeffries the other day where he was praising Obamas dealing with Iran, of course he didn’t mention the plane loads of cash that were most likely used to free up other money for weapons development.

I lump Jeffries into the same category as the Iranian Mullahs
 
Frankly this message comes across as tone deaf to me - I don't think most people share his sentiment. I guess we'll know in a couple of months.

Also, a few folks on here speculated a couple of days ago about diesel going up. It's $9.25 here currently (I looked this morning). Unleaded is 9 and a penny.

View attachment 793067

You begin to wonder who is advising him and/or if he's listening to his advisors? I'm sorry but I've said it over and over: The Iran nuclear threat was overblown. If you look at some of the high-level advisors to the DoD (ex unit guys, intell ops, etc.) they all said the same thing: If Iran was as close to a nuke as everyone claims, the world would have conspired to take the regime out at the head. Look at Khadafi, look at Assad, etc.

We have a horrible track record of handling these things, regardless of what anyone says.
 
Yep, I heard an interview with Jeffries the other day where he was praising Obamas dealing with Iran, of course he didn’t mention the plane loads of cash that were most likely used to free up other money for weapons development.

Fair is fair and I will say a lot of what was done under Obama led up to this. With that, Bush as well. But, Trump could be handling all this a lot better.

This economy is FUBAR'd at the moment. I work in markets and deal with the economy for a living, the correction is coming.

As much as I am not happy with Trump, can't underestimate him. I imagine he can't be happy with the status quo at the moment. He could have something up his sleeve but I can't imagine what it is.
 
Now for the Trump-Haters...

 
Now for the Trump-Haters...


That's all great, and I am happy but:


And we still have $6.60 diesel. So where are we really going here?
 
Articles states Saudi asked China to help, but I also think it’s in China’s best interest too. China is the largest importer of LNG and prices and availability are hurting them.

 
Now for the Trump-Haters...


That's like pointing out Goff had a good game last night (he did). Irrespective, are Lions fans happy today?

Trump does some good things. I don't hate him. I just think he has been in a position to do more/better, riding a wave of good vibes when he was elected and having a Republican House and Senate. Instead he has largely allowed his ego to piss all over it.
 
You begin to wonder who is advising him and/or if he's listening to his advisors? I'm sorry but I've said it over and over: The Iran nuclear threat was overblown. If you look at some of the high-level advisors to the DoD (ex unit guys, intell ops, etc.) they all said the same thing: If Iran was as close to a nuke as everyone claims, the world would have conspired to take the regime out at the head. Look at Khadafi, look at Assad, etc.

We have a horrible track record of handling these things, regardless of what anyone says.
Even under the best of circumstances and administrations, statecraft of this sort is one giant charlie foxtrot.

In any case, you're committing a post hoc fallacy. That the rest of the world hasn't acted isn't evidence of anything other than the rest of the world hasn't acted. It could be a good reason or bad, or even no reason.

If I stand in the rain, I'll get wet.

If I'm wet, i could've just gotten out of the shower, sprayed with a garden hose, or be in a swimming pool.

Frankly, I've little hope that other than Poland, anyone would act with us in the face of a grave threat like Iran actually having nukes or being very close to having them. Yes, I've gotten that cynical about western Europe.
 
Last time I looked it up on Google the US Government has spent 4 trillion dollars helping the rest of the world recover to date. I don't think getting some of those folks to shoulder part of the burden is too far out of bounds.
 

This statement towards the end of the BBC article captures the essence:

Without the official text being released, it is unclear how exactly the deal differs from a 1951 agreement with Denmark, under which the US can send as many troops as it wants to Greenland.
 
Gas Buddy screen shot this morning for diesel fuel, 269.9c a litre is painful.
IMG_5293.png
IMG_5294.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,299
Members
169,520
Latest member
VerlaButle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top