Politics

Contrast it with Spain where the PM legalized about 1.5M migrants by a decree. They will also be able to travel to EU and work there because of it. They also eliminated criminal records from disqualifying them. Other EU countries are not happy about it.
Sounds very "California-esque" in that approach
 
"Who has peace talks resume Friday!"

View attachment 775655

Wait for it... wait for it...

1000025819.jpg
 
I wonder how that’s going to go for Trump? Him being a 37 time “convicted” felon.
I had seen where Starmer couldn’t take his home.

Am quite sure the useless piece of shit could take it back and hand it to the police..or even his security people, so it could be placed in a museum.....maybe Royal Armouries...
 
Am quite sure the useless piece of shit could take it back and hand it to the police..or even his security people, so it could be placed in a museum.....maybe Royal Armouries...
Clarify, which useless POS?
 
I wonder how that’s going to go for Trump? Him being a 37 time “convicted” felon.
I had seen where Starmer couldn’t take his home.
Not a "final conviction" and never will be.
 
Also in this article, 57% said they believe the economy is getting worse.

I know things can change, but it feels like November is bearing down awfully fast.

1000025882.jpg
 
Didn't teach them about inclusivity...or all the different genders I presume

 
Platner quits the Maine senate race,

Wonder how much money he is going to hold the Democrats up for to put his signature on the line. Should be a much better payday than selling fish to his moms cafe.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,026
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top