Politics

Love the “limit of two per member” :D

They have to do that in Texas because people will be upset at the register if not told the terms and conditions.
 
And yet there he is with his fingers all over the Oval Office.
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm grateful to Musk for providing DOGE services free of charge, and cleaning up billions of dollars in fraud, waste, and abuse.
The others mentioned in that meme are the one's who create fraud, waste, and abuse. Parasites, The type of people we really need to get rid of
 
I think he fell into the "get off my grass" mindset, he is angry with anything and he gets paid for it. For a while a few years ago, he was talking like a libertarian, but he's certainly off the rails now.

AJ

Tucker must have read Lance Armstrong’s book “Golden boy to self immolation” .
 
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm grateful to Musk for providing DOGE services free of charge, and cleaning up billions of dollars in fraud, waste, and abuse.
The others mentioned in that meme are the one's who create fraud, waste, and abuse. Parasites, The type of people we really need to get rid of
I mean, plenty of American citizens do that as well
 
Bye. ...

View attachment 772433
IMG_8904.jpeg
 
I wouldn’t believe to much of what you read at the moment.

America has a version. Iran has about four official versions. The mainstream media have their own versions by picking and choosing from the official versions to create their own versions.

Waiting to see what actually happens with a bit of a time delay is probably the only way to know the real story.
Or it could end up like Korea, with some , 70 yr, pause, cease fire, as Iran has what they want now.
 
And I believe I heard that a judge dismissed the DOJ case against all of the Minnesota officials that were charged with fraud.

I’ve been trying to find this story again but so far I’ve been unable to find it, hopefully I heard it wrong.
 
Because the people voted them in over those they ran against
Kind of how democracy works.
I have a serious question because I do not no the truth on this. Did the American citizens of those areas vote them in or was it with the help of the incredible amount of immigrants that were moved to those areas that helped get them in? I wonder because it is almost an exclusively democratic state practice to not ask for voter id and I thought New York made it where non citizens could vote? If I’m wrong let me know

I see New York courts struck down the law passed in NYC 2021
 
Last edited:
I have a serious question because I do not no the truth on this. Did the American citizens of those areas vote them in or was it with the help of the incredible amount of immigrants that were moved to those areas that helped get them in? I wonder because it is almost an exclusively democratic state practice to not ask for voter id and I thought New York made it where non citizens could vote? If I’m wrong let me know

I see New York courts struck down the law passed in NYC 2021
Elections are ran at the state level if there is a problem it's to be addressed by the state or so I understand based on the constitution. Correct me if I am wrong.
 
So New York heading further down shit Street


I was just discussing this recently as pertains to “trading the news”. I think virtually everyone agrees that socialism destroys economies and recovering from socialism is a protracted process. It seems clear as day that shorting all things New York and going long on all things Texas, Tennessee, and Florida will make people rich. It seems like every day another NYC based Fintech is changing domicile to Miami.

If you’ve looked at the voting base of New York, you’d be astounded. They aren’t “real Americans” as I define them. The majority of the democrat voters are not multi-generational Americans nor are they “natural born”, they are third world Marxists that just became legal voters. As a “thank you” to their new country, they’d like to bring their third-world ideas with them.

In NYC, 38% of residents are foreign born. Of NYC eligible voters, 25% are naturalized citizens. Surprise, surprise, the voters are new residents and want gimme’s from those that built the wealthy society that exists in NYC.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,282
Latest member
RochelleP9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top