Politics

Assorted smattering?? Why don’t you send me an assorted smattering of dollars and change from your 401k? Like 10 or 12 million dollars. Are you serious in your comments? I think not.
He's a card carrying member of this forums anti -Trump clown show.
 
He's a card carrying member of this forums anti -Trump clown show.

Those Jerks!!! I can’t believe they started a club without me. I was gonna paint maple leafs on my face to match my clown shoes and red nose and go by the handle Crazy Canuck.
 
Those Jerks!!! I can’t believe they started a club without me. I was gonna paint maple leafs on my face to match my clown shoes and red nose and go by the handle Crazy Canuck.
For $19.99 you too can have your own official TDS diagnosis.
I’m a medical professional on the Al Gore created internet. I also slept in a Holiday Inn at some point in my life and I’ve played on television.
 
Those Jerks!!! I can’t believe they started a club without me. I was gonna paint maple leafs on my face to match my clown shoes and red nose and go by the handle Crazy Canuck.

Politics aside, that's pretty damn funny. Put me down for a beer if you're ever in my neck of the woods.
My counterpart for work is in Toronto and while I cannot commit to endorsing Swiss Chalet's mystery gravy, I do enjoy visiting Canuckistanians from time to time.
Most of them are appalled at the fact that I hunt and butcher my own game so it's nice to see some hunters on here.
 
Politics aside, that's pretty damn funny. Put me down for a beer if you're ever in my neck of the woods.
My counterpart for work is in Toronto and while I cannot commit to endorsing Swiss Chalet's mystery gravy, I do enjoy visiting Canuckistanians from time to time.
Most of them are appalled at the fact that I hunt and butcher my own game so it's nice to see some hunters on here.
When I went to my job interview, started in September, they asked me what I do for relaxation. I told them I hunt and I’m going to Africa in 2026.
 
We will agree to disagree about Spike. I’ll make sure to not spend money at Takeri Private Reserve.

Probably wise. I don't remember seeing any caves on Takeri's website. (and yes, I have looked at their website)
 
Assorted smattering?? Why don’t you send me an assorted smattering of dollars and change from your 401k? Like 10 or 12 million dollars. Are you serious in your comments? I think not.

I am absolutely serious in my contention that anyone comparing and equating the Russian war in Ukraine with illegal immigration in the US is a physical moron.
 
For $19.99 you too can have your own official TDS diagnosis.
I’m a medical professional on the Al Gore created internet. I also slept in a Holiday Inn at some point in my life and I’ve played on television.
I've already made his diagnosis for free.
Doesn't take much to identify the Parrots around here.
 
I am absolutely serious in my contention that anyone comparing and equating the Russian war in Ukraine with illegal immigration in the US is a physical moron.
The loss of life in that conflict is horrible. But the effect on the average American as they go about everyday life is mostly minimal. Ask someone who lives or works in a border state what the effect of the illegal immigration is on their daily life and you will get a quite different response.
 
The loss of life in that conflict is horrible. But the effect on the average American as they go about everyday life is mostly minimal. Ask someone who lives or works in a border state what the effect of the illegal immigration is on their daily life and you will get a quite different response.
Cheap gardeners/house cleaners?
 
I am absolutely serious in my contention that anyone comparing and equating the Russian war in Ukraine with illegal immigration in the US is a physical moron.
The real crime is that Trump loyalists and the Freedom Caucus crowd in the House, for political reasons, created a zero sum economic argument as a choice between the two. It was a total red herring, that accomplished nothing positive from the republican perspective. But my party did manage to shut down military support to Ukraine for just over six months while the border rupture only widened. Brilliant strategy. They had their public tantrum - you can read about it here as well a thousand pages back. The Russians on the other hand were very thankful for the support because it coincided with their renewed offensive operations. The navel lint crowd cheered the effort wildly.
 
Last edited:
The loss of life in that conflict is horrible. But the effect on the average American as they go about everyday life is mostly minimal. Ask someone who lives or works in a border state what the effect of the illegal immigration is on their daily life and you will get a quite different response.
Not to mention the related issues. Like fentanyl.. Tens of thousands of deaths every year
 
Just get rid of all them men and women sports just have sports and the best person makes the team. I never seen so darn many different high school sports. Just more taxpayer supported babysitting.
That will just result in next to no high school girls in sports.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,422
Members
169,565
Latest member
LoreneDand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top