Politics

One of Elon's DOGE boys who had posted on social media as "Big Balls" was doxxed yesterday. Turns out the individual who wrote the Wall Street Journal piece is evidently a former USAID worker. :ROFLMAO: Hopefully the doxxing of people who do stuff as kids will end as we move away from the woke agenda.

As a side note, when I signed up and joined AH I thought about using "Big Balls" as a moniker. When my wife laughed I went with Wheels.:cry:


Speaking of big balls... I never tire of this one:

1000005383.jpg
 
I believe Clinton also offered basically the same severance deal as Trump is now , of course since Trump did it the dems are screaming it’s unconstitutional.
Let those who squeal the loudest be the first to go.
 
Trump pulls Bidens security clearance!!! Tooooooooo freaking funny. No longer an employee, no need for sensitive information….. fjb
Besides Joe being mentally impaired…..

Read that as well. Biden pulled his after 2020 so tit for tat. I wonder if Clinton, W and Obama still get a briefing?
 
Trump pulls Bidens security clearance!!! Tooooooooo freaking funny. No longer an employee, no need for sensitive information….. fjb
Besides Joe being mentally impaired…..
That is significant in its self ,and the 2nd amendment executive order makes another WIN, WIN day, however I did see that a judge has ordered a stay on the layoff of USaid employees, we need some new common sense judges.
 
CNN , MSNBC, CBS etc are so upset that a 19 year old chose a handle “Big Balls”. So upset that this afternoon I have seen his handle repeated close to 30 times. I guess MSM continues to go after the low hanging fruit and still has no interest in real news.
 
CNN , MSNBC, CBS etc are so upset that a 19 year old chose a handle “Big Balls”. So upset that this afternoon I have seen his handle repeated close to 30 times. I guess MSM continues to go after the low hanging fruit and still has no interest in real news.

Low hanging fruit.

I see what you did there.
 
Yep!… when you are talking about Billions of dollars worth of student loans that cannot be discharged by bankruptcy, that paid for countless degrees that are worth less than toilet paper - things are going to get ugly

However the exposer of the wasteful spending will be fascinating.

This is actually the easiest problem to solve, move FSA under DOL or Treasury.

Whats left of Dept of Ed?
 
The School Superintendent in my area (Ret) said that" The Dept of Education in DC adds no value to our education here. We are better off without them" In addition, talked with several teachers today, all felt the same. I don't think that the 4200 employees in DC are as corrupt as USAID......most of the waste will be via incompetence and redundancy IMO. They need to go............FWB
 
Yep!… when you are talking about Billions of dollars worth of student loans that cannot be discharged by bankruptcy, that paid for countless degrees that are worth less than toilet paper - things are going to get ugly

However the exposer of the wasteful spending will be fascinating.
And ironically, it was legislation sponsored by Brandon in 2005 which took student loan debt off the table for discharge via bankruptcy. They didn't call him "MBNA Joe" back in the day fer nuthin'.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,588
Members
169,590
Latest member
JosephGrefe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top