Politics

He's 77 not 72 and no he won't get a 10 year prison sentence.
Whatever sentence(s) he might get if convicted for these trumped (pun intended) up New York prosecutions, they'll all be thrown out on appeal. Fat Alvin and Fellatio James have pulled statutes out of their respective asses to "get Trump". Marxist New York Governor Hochul said as much during a press conference. Nobody else has EVER been prosecuted under those statutes. As @ActionBob stated its election interference pure and simple. These prosecutions aren't about Trump per se. They're about portraying the front runner GOP candidate in a CONSTANT dismal light through the partisan media as that's the only way braindead Brandon can possibly win. The Marxists will go after De Santis or any other GOP candidate if it is/were not Trump. It's weaponized and we are truly now a BANANA REPUBLIC with respect to the interference in those elections by the party in power.

Last edited:
The only thing that Trump is guilty of, is being a threat to the radical agenda of the deep state, and the democrat flying monkey's.
Now he has to fight his way thru the Quagmire of Kangaroo courts of Judges & DA's that should be removed from the bench and disbarred.
IF.....Trump can get reelected, I seriously hope that he forms a special team to go after everyone responsible for this political hit job.
Starting With flushing the turds out of the FBI and DOJ.
I hope and pray he doesn't!

This why you come off as no better than the other side. Such statements and attitudes are the exact opposite of what Trump needs right now.. Trump really needs to rise above reprisals for personal wrongs.

Clean house on those agencies in general, yes.. But he is going to have to walk a line where he needs to stop short of being vindictive. He needs do what he said more recently. He needs to console himself that victory is vengeance enough.

I hope and pray he doesn't!

This why you come off as no better than the other side. Such statements and attitudes are the exact opposite of what Trump needs right now.. Trump really needs to rise above reprisals for personal wrongs.

Clean house on those agencies in general, yes.. But he is going to have to walk a line where he needs to stop short of being vindictive. He needs do what he said more recently. He needs to console himself that victory is vengeance enough.
The lack of being no better than the other side is what led to the current political dumpster fire.
Give the democrats a big taste of their own medicine.
Adapt and play the game, or remain in the cellar of Republican pussies.
Nice guy's finish last in politics . No room for simps.

The media and leftist flying monkey's didn't get that memo.
But that's o.k, cuz I despise Democrats with every fiber of my being.
I always get a laugh when someone says, what about friends or family that are libs/dems...

who in hell would have them? why would you associate with people that are against what you believe in? dems are the main reason we are in the shape we are in....bob

When your party demands you live in fear, beyond your means by just buying groceries, and gasoline, disrespecting our veterans, our police, our elderly, supporting criminals, chaos, riots, Hamas, failing Israel, demeaning real Americans at every turn! Hurting our children, murdering innocent defenseless babies, wasting OUR money. Ineptitude with every policy! Lies and more lies.. I'm really sick of it!
The democrat Party can KISS MY A$$. They don’t give a damn. That’s true.
Voting dem used to be cool. But now, it just makes you nothing more than an ignorant, lying FOOL!

Brent......spot on!

Im actually thinking the Israel conflict will lesson significantly between now and November.. and that Biden will claim he is causal to that (even though we all know he wont be)...

Israel continues to downgrade their demands related to a cease fire.. just today they reduced their requirement from 40 hostages to be returned to 33.. (a couple of months ago there was to be no negotiation at all without every hostage returned, Hamas completely eradicated, etc..etc..)..

We still have a little more than 6 months to go before the election.. sometime by mid summer the conflict will either be over, or in a cease fire mode while they negotiate a permanent agreement...

If/when a ceasefire is reached, protests will cease, Biden will claim a huge victory, etc.. and proclaim thats why he should be re-elected..

Im just hopeful the American people arent foolish enough to fall for that line of BS..

Past history unfortunately tells me they will though..
Has Hamas released any proof that the hostages are even still alive?

The talk in the leftist echo chamber is that the most devastating outcome for Biden would be if Trump picked a moderate woman.

The best outcome for Biden would be if he could replace Kamala, but that looks highly unlikely.
The dems are stuck with Kamala. She was an olive branch to the race and gender obsessed wing of the DNC after they ended up picking another rich, old, white, man in the primary.

Ditching her was never going to happen because it would be seen as a betrayal. And who would they replace her with? A white man? Can you imagine the backlash?

1000022608.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavingcotswold

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg