Politics

I'm interested to see what the more lefty of us have as a view on Haley.

I have a good amount of bias against foreign entanglements and the size to which our military industrial monster has grown to. Especially after my military time and my friends that are dead or maimed and in the end... not necessarily for what i would call a justified cause. That's a touchy subject so I'll leave it at that.

My discomfort with Nikki is I think she's quite comfortable with the war pigs.
But that's just an impression. I'd love to hear how the non-right leaning folks view her besides simply "well... she's not trump"
 
I respectfully think otherwise. She’s not a flip-flopper like Romney. Plus, as a woman, she would get votes from center, center-left and center-right women - probably more than Desantis. One thing is for sure now, we will never know exactly.

Agreed, she is tough. I’d bet on her in that fight!
 
Yeah, I agree. She’s tough and I think she could actually win

my point was the Democrats would quickly switch the attack machine from Trump to the real candidate

they’ve gotten uglier and dirtier with every Republican candidate

Bush was a war mongering war dodger
Romney hated dogs women and minorities.

Trump is Stalin
 
IMG_8194.jpeg
 
the truth is.. dems would be better served to simply point to facts rather than stoop to name calling..

all the "hitler", "stalin", BS has little to no impact in detracting voters from trump.. its just more over the top drama and circus activity that conservatives have learned to make fun of rather than get offended by..

want to push voters away from trump.. just continue to show poor character, poor behavior, etc..

No need to call him a misogynist.. just keep playing the "grab her by the pussy" reel.. no need to call him "hitler".. just keep playing the "we dont want your vote" reel..

facts will always have more impact on R's than pettiness and name calling..
 
@mdwest you are exactly right. Each politician has enough closet skeletons to be justifiably criticized.....emotional comparisons to past villians are childish.........FWB
 
Texas Democrat Proposes Black People Don’t Pay Taxes As Reparations For Slavery :S Censored::S Censored:

 
Democrats do not need to compare Trump to any historical villains. Just the fact that Trump is a divisive narcissistic egomaniac with no moral fiber in his character would suffice. In addition to that you have his own words about a multitude of issues.
In other words a politician! But I’ll grant you he may not be the worst but he’s in the same tree.
 
Texas Democrat Proposes Black People Don’t Pay Taxes As Reparations For Slavery :S Censored::S Censored:

Isn’t that the new common sense? Take money from people that never owned a slave and give it to people that were never slaves.
 
I liked DeSantis going in, and still do. They only reason Haley would have a chance to win is because there are actually some dems/libtards who realize Biden is worthless and know Haley fits more of the left leaning policies than the right side. Politicians are nothing more than parasites....they all suck.
 
Proud libtard here. I agree name calling is stupid. Why do democraps always sink so low instead of using facts and logic?

In all seriousness, as I have said before, I would vote for Haley in a heartbeat. If the GOP reflected her brand of politics instead of Trump, I would probably switch parties too.
 
Proud libtard here. I agree name calling is stupid. Why do democraps always sink so low instead of using facts and logic?

In all seriousness, as I have said before, I would vote for Haley in a heartbeat. If the GOP reflected her brand of politics instead of Trump, I would probably switch parties too.
Perfectly proving the Haley/liberal affection I've been posting about.
 
1713998220131.jpeg
 
Personally, I hope TikTok does not find a buyer and we can be done with it once and for all.

Sadly when it expires, something else will replace it.. that will likely be worse..

MySpace gave way to Facebook, which stepped aside for instagram, which got sidelined for Snapchat, which led kids to TikTok..

TikTok would have been for “old people” within 5 years anyway… and died a slow death like FB is now dying…

I’m certain the Chinese, Russians, Israelis, and even the Nigerians are already working on the 3rd generation of what was already planned to be the next big thing in social media… which will be far worse than TikTok..

We are complete suckers when it comes to giving away our privacy (and our morals)in exchange for cheap entertainment I’m afraid…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,388
Messages
1,574,844
Members
170,180
Latest member
gavinbenedict
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top