Politics

There...There just a little tantrum from our brothers from the frozen 51st, state of America... We sympathize with your inferiority complex, your lack of self-esteem is perfectly understandable but we love your beer and smoked meat...(Stand by for the total snowflake melt down... 51st, state of America triggers them every time!)

Next time you take that short drive up for that Montreal Smoked meat sandwich pack your handgun, for your own protection of course, they are a wild lot up there. I'm sure no one at the "State" border will mind.

:ROFLMAO:

A Canadian boycott on guns looks like a moot point…as they’er about to surrender their firearms in any case.

Canada: Toronto Politicians Push Nationwide Handgun Ban, Feds to Consider Proposal

Canadian gun control advocates’ goal of civilian disarmament came further into focus this week politicians called for a total ban on the sale or possession of handguns in Canada’s most populous city and for federal legislation that would ban the sale and possession of all handguns and semiautomatic firearms nationwide. Canada’s Liberal-led federal government has expressed its support for further gun control, and is reported to be contemplating a total handgun ban.

Access to handguns is already heavily restricted in Canada. In order to possess any firearm, an individual must obtain a Possession and Acquisition Licence, or PAL. License applicants are required to provide the Royal Canadian Mounted Police with a host of personal information, and are asked intrusive questions about their mental health history and even their current and former “conjugal partners.” The applicant must also provide references and show proof that they have completed the Canadian Firearms Safety Course.

Further, Canadian law classifies all handguns and certain semiautomatic long guns as “restricted.” In order to possess these firearms, a PAL applicant must also show proof that they have completed the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course. All restricted firearms must be registered with the federal government.

For more information on Canada’s gun laws, visit the Library of Congress website at http://www.loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/canada.php.

...And now we know the rest of the story...

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...ionwide-handgun-ban-feds-to-consider-proposal

Last edited:
Toronto municipal politicians want the Handgun ban in the city itself. They even admit it is solely a "gesture" and has zero chance of being effective. True politicians.
Pandering, plain and simple.

I'm sure they are also considering shutting off all Oil pipelines that are pointing south! See that happening anytime soon?

Toronto municipal politicians want the Handgun ban in the city itself. They even admit it is solely a "gesture". True politicians.
Pandering, plain and simple.

I'm sure they are also considering shutting off all Oil pipelines that are pointing south! See that happening anytime soon?
The U.S. is oil secure without imports. We are exporting our production to the tune of three million barrels a day about the same as what Canada exports to us.
To paraphrase a famous movie line, "Oil? We are the United States. We don't need no oil. We don't need no stinkin' oil".:D

US oil exports boom to record level, surpassing most OPEC nations
  • U.S. oil production is booming at record levels, and U.S. oil exports have also reached new highs — 3 million barrels a day in the last week, according to government data.
  • Those exports are more than most OPEC countries can produce each day and only lag two OPEC countries, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, in terms of exports.
  • Oil prices jumped after U.S. government data also showed a large drop in domestic oil inventories.
Patti Domm | @pattidomm
Published 1:29 PM ET Wed, 27 June 2018 CNBC.com

I'll believe it when the taps are turned off. :)

Could it be possible that the EU may have to build a large military to help their economy?

EU mentions it from time to time but the politicians here are too spineless and indecisive for an armed force to actually operate. These guys can barely agree on issuing a joint statement let alone command an army. They believe crayons and peace demonstrations are a correct response to violent threats. Remember unlike USA EU is a number of independent countries each one with their own set of parasites in command.

Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "bloodsucking creatures.

It could morph into a smaller number of countries. Also remember what the Serbs wanted to do. They could blame all their problems on the muslims

Glad America hasn't been "ruled" for many generations. I do remember where Albert came to America from and why.

If I was a true romantic I would take out my fountain pen and declare this entire thread a "waste of ink".
Glad we are in a digital age, we can just call it a poor use of bandwidth. It is mildly entertaining at least.

A quick Goggle and it appears that construction of the Key Stone Pipe Line from Canada won't even start until sometime in 2019?

Therefore the "Tap" hasn't been built yet?

Just say-in

A quick Goggle ...........

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 3.40.40 PM.png

will also help you with a map of the multitude of other pipelines that are already in place and all the other proposed pipelines.

View attachment 240501

will also help you with a map of the multitude of other pipelines that are already in place and all the other proposed pipelines.

Canada provides just 15% of all the crude oil refined in the USA, most of that oil is high sulfur and is exported and sold to Japan and China …however 99% of all Canadian Oil exports go the the USA…They turn off the “Tap” they starve.

If Canadians want me to turn against President Trump just turn off the real "TAP"

unknown_65.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea me and my big mouth telling Canada how to really win this trade war...(dumb ass gunner)

fullsizeoutput_498.jpeg

If Canadians want me to turn against President Trump just turn off the real "TAP"

View attachment 240502

Wouldn't worry. Piss off the Canadian all you want, Labatt is actually owned by the Belgian based AB InBev and is brewed under license in the US by the New York based North American Breweries...

Wouldn't worry. Piss off the Canadian all you want, Labatt is actually owned by the Belgian based AB InBev and is brewed under license in the US by the New York based North American Breweries...
Oh thank you sweet Jesus...that was a close one

I would much prefer the power to be shut off. And tariffs on all fresh water entering from out watersheds, because it’s ours! Also don’t forget where those geese you guys love shooting are named after!

I would much prefer the power to be shut off. And tariffs on all fresh water entering from out watersheds, because it’s ours! Also don’t forget where those geese you guys love shooting are named after!

Snow? Speckled belly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!