Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
British Association of Shooting and Conservation
Hunted
England, Scotland, Namibia and Finland
I hunted in Namibia in 2018. It was my first time hunting in Africa, and another visit is now being planned for 2023.
Owing to the proposed ban on the import of trophies into the UK, a management hunt for plains game is probably the best option, with the ability to add a trophy or two if commonsense prevails.
I'm particularly interested in visiting a different country to broaden my experience of Africa. Botswana or Mozambique are both of particular interest, although I'm not sure if management hunts are available in either country?
Any information / suggestions would be welcome; fair chase is essential, and I'm happy to sleep under canvas etc. My wife would also come along as an observer.

I hunted in Namibia in 2018. It was my first time hunting in Africa, and another visit is now being planned for 2023.
Owing to the proposed ban on the import of trophies into the UK, a management hunt for plains game is probably the best option, with the ability to add a trophy or two if commonsense prevails.
I'm particularly interested in visiting a different country to broaden my experience of Africa. Botswana or Mozambique are both of particular interest, although I'm not sure if management hunts are available in either country?
Any information / suggestions would be welcome; fair chase is essential, and I'm happy to sleep under canvas etc. My wife would also come along as an observer.

Thank you for posting; looks very interesting. I'll make contact.

Donnachaidh
We would gladly work something out for you. We operate out of Ghanzi Botswana. I’m in the Okavango Delta doing a fishing trip so I may not have service for a few days.
Thanks Jaco

Thanks, Jacob. Look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.