Picked up a Cool Knife

migrabill

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
3,328
Location
Abingdon, MD USA
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
MBS, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Limpopo South Africa. Argentina. US. Maryland. Kentucky. West Virginia. Ohio. Illinois. Pennsylvania. Delaware.
Legendary Buck 110 but with Custom Engraving. Limited to 300 pieces.
buckbuff.webp
 
If you don't mind me asking... how much?

Knives normally don't move me much (I still want a Von Gruff grayling someday). But that one is stunning. Kudos.
 
If you don't mind me asking... how much?

Knives normally don't move me much (I still want a Von Gruff grayling someday). But that one is stunning. Kudos.
I got it for $320. By no means a steal, but not bad for a 300 piece limited edition on a Buck 110.
 
I got it for $320. By no means a steal, but not bad for a 300 piece limited edition on a Buck 110.

Thank you. Do you mind sharing where? More in stock?
 
Not typically an engraving guy, but going full bore Africa (and God bless 'em for putting in the trees and thorns) has me nodding along. Very nice.
 
Very Nice :D Beers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,221
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top