Peculiar language in this story of a lion attack in India

shotgungibbs

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA Benefactor Member, Ohio Gun Collectors Life Member, Safari Club International
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Kentucky, Alabama, Colorado , Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, Canada
Makes you glad we don't have to face that, just going for a walk!

Randy F

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
US and South Africa
Well of course. The hungry lions were just in the wrong place at the wrong time when they accidentally mistook a human being for a pork chop. The aggressive behavior displayed during the “rescue” was certainly due to their confusion about their mistake. Clearly they’ll need to be rescued in order to attain the proper counseling and psychological medications necessary for them to cope with this horrible accident…for years to come.

Tragic.

270Guy

AH member
Reaction score
These Poor Lions are running out of space,the staff of this Gir Forest Reserve has done excellent Job in trying to save the Asiatic Lion but they are running out of Space.Not an Inch of Land has been added to the original Reserve and the Population of Lions is on the rise.Human- Animal conflict is bound to rise as the Prey base is shrinking.More competition,the Lions have started entering villages around the buffer area in search of prey {Cattle}.
These Lions were the most Tolerant Big Cats people would have ever seen,lying meters away from Humans and never showing any aggression,most of the Foresters in and around Gir would carry sticks while patrolling with no incidents,now it ends.
Tragic.

mark-hunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunting club
Hunted
Namibia - Kalahari, Namibia - Khomas highland
These Poor Lions are running out of space,the staff of this Gir Forest Reserve has done excellent Job in trying to save the Asiatic Lion but they are running out of Space.
Its not about running out of space, it is about not doing actual relocation of lions to other reserves or national parks of India. Not doing is key word.
Moreover Asiatic lion former natural range was up to coast of Mediterranean. Relocation to other countries national parks and reserves in lions former natural range can also be considered.

270Guy

AH member
Reaction score
ts not about running out of space, it is about not doing actual relocation of lions to other reserves or national parks of India. Not doing is key word.
Moreover Asiatic lion former natural range was up to coast of Mediterranean. Relocation to other countries national parks and reserves in lions former natural range can also be considered
Lets pray that it happens,would be wonderful to see the Asiatic Lion back on its former Natural Range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
texashomeandgarden

Latest profile posts

USN
Hey everyone..rookie mistake here. Packing to leave tomorrow and I have no idea JNB policy for bringing I cigarettes. Yes I know a smoker, plan on taking 4 cartons if able. Any advice please. Will be greeted by Mr X to ease custom’s hassle. Thanks in advance !
Hi,

Glade to hear from you and that you have kept me in mind.

I hope all is well and the hunting has been good.

Everything is fairly good.

The 2 fellows that I had lined up for this great hunt opportunity have backed out.

I'm in the process of purchasing a new house and having knee surgery, or surgeries depending on the left knee MRI, hopefully I can get back to Africa as early as 2024.
I'm concerned about Australia's indigenous species that are being killed by feral cats. Is anyone aware of any hunts I can joining to go to Australia to take a few shots at feral cats.
Jonathan Gurley wrote on IdahoMo's profile.
Hey Idaho. how many rounds is there thru the 458 win mag
MARTIN PIETERS SAFARIS wrote on Cajun Hunter's profile.
Morning my what’s app is +263778121842 martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com we can look at open dates
Thanks
Martin