Pay It Forward-Free

rcbs little dandy​

It has one powder rotor in it. I think I have a couple more if I can find them.
1AF5406E-CA6C-4BB7-9F6B-D1A440E3A6E6.jpeg
 
DamonK1384

I would like the RCBS powder measure if still available.
 
bought this brass because I thought it would work in my Ruger 44Mag autoloader or my 44Mag revolver,,,it doesn't fit either, so I,m offering up
XPHBtnHYQ%u1Pee52T5JFA.jpg
bzujno%fTcybOBNOiP4ljQ.jpg
 
Very nice Rob! I wish I had a .44 AutoMag so I could gleep them.
I don't suppose any of the rest of you would care to send me one so I can use Rob's brass? :)
AH is a Big Place, the difficult gets grabbed immediately the impossible may take an extra day
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,070
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top