Pay It Forward-Free

Thank you for the bullets Arkansas Traveler. I look forward to receiving them.
in return, I’m putting up a box of Hornady 400gr .416 Interlocks.
To Continental US only.
C39BED23-2EB1-4590-911B-630CD37E82A0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If available, I will take the Hornady 400gr .416 Interlocks.

For the next guy (or gal), I offer (50) Barnes .416 Banded Solid Flat Base 400 gr Solids.

416 BSFN 400 gr Solids.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4adam 12,

They are yours!

PM your name and address to me!

For the next guy (or gal), I offer (50) Barnes .416 Banded Solid Flat Base 400 gr Solids.

Mark,
The Hornady .416’s are yours.

They are yours Blackbeard. Send me your mailing info. As soon as I get home I'll send them to you. Apologies for not getting pics posted, but I'm still on the road. I should be back home Tuesday afternoon, June 1st.

I'll try to have them in the mail to you by Wednesday, June 2nd at the latest or as soon as I get your mailing info.

My son is very grateful to @4adam12 for the bullets he can load for reduced recoil 30-06 hunting. He has offered up a beautiful small-bore culling belt "slider" that holds 6 rounds of ammunition. This is handy as you can either put it on your trouser belt, or you can slip it onto your culling belt if you're using a smallbore for some portion of your hunt.

It was made in Africa out of Cape Buffalo. It is marked 30-06 but it can be stretched using lexol to accommodate cartridges up to 375HH with a bit of working the leather.

IMG_6407.jpg

Cool. I have a couple much like this. Lucky someone who clims it.

My son is very grateful to @4adam12 for the bullets he can load for reduced recoil 30-06 hunting. He has offered up a beautiful small-bore culling belt "slider" that holds 6 rounds of ammunition. This is handy as you can either put it on your trouser belt, or you can slip it onto your culling belt if you're using a smallbore for some portion of your hunt.

It was made in Africa out of Cape Buffalo. It is marked 30-06 but it can be stretched using lexol to accommodate cartridges up to 375HH with a bit of working the leather.

View attachment 469070
Sounds like it should be about right for the 7x65R? If so, I’ll take it and post something later this evening.

View attachment 469070
If it doesn’t work out for @Wishfulthinker580 , I’ll take it for my 300wm. I suspect this is wishful thinking on my part though :cautious:

@4adam12 was so generous with us, my other son has offered up his new and unused cape buffalo leather culling belt slider too!

These will work, I've stretched similar ones out with Lexol to fit a 375HH so It should be no problem at all to get 7x65r and 300WM to work with them.

So @Wishfulthinker580 and @TucsonFX4 both get one. Please PM me your ship-to details and we'll get them in the mail on behalf of some very grateful young hunters!

As an aside: If any of you could do us a favor scouting for hard to find items, Son #1 has been looking for 375HH brass for six months, Son #2 has been looking for 30-06 brass for the same amount of time. If anyone on here sees a reputable website selling such brass that has it in stock, please send me a PM.

@4adam12 was so generous with us, my other son has offered up his new and unused cape buffalo leather culling belt slider too!

These will work, I've stretched similar ones out with Lexol to fit a 375HH so It should be no problem at all to get 7x65r and 300WM to work with them.

So @Wishfulthinker580 and @TucsonFX4 both get one. Please PM me your ship-to details and we'll get them in the mail on behalf of some very grateful young hunters!

As an aside: If any of you could do us a favor scouting for hard to find items, Son #1 has been looking for 375HH brass for six months, Son #2 has been looking for 30-06 brass for the same amount of time. If anyone on here sees a reputable website selling such brass that has it in stock, please send me a PM.
Great! Tell your son I said thank you very much! Sending PM

Quite generous of you and your sons. PM inbound

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois