Pay It Forward-Free

And who the hell are you 375 FOX to tell me i need to put something up here? Not sure what you are mouthing about? I gifted multiple sets of dies via private requests and other gear and ill post more when i feel like it. Not sure why you are mouthing off? Are you a keyboard cowboy trying to be kool behind the screen of your laptop? Not sure why you would mouth off ? I havent claimed anything since i gifted a couple different packages of 222 brass and mulitple sets of dies etc. I do have a pile of other gear to post but havent had time as i dont live on the internet and i have been at the Reno gun show for 5 days so when i get a chance and i feel like it i will post up some more gear. Again...Not sure what you are mouthing about?
@gprippers
Now now play nicely with others in the sandbox.
This is no place for slinging shit at anyone.
If'n y'all can't play nicely take your bat and ball and go home.
Bob
 
257 Bullets received,, thanks
The 150 gr bullets are not 257cal, they measure in the 260 range I,ll have to give them a closer look, which puts me one down in pay it forward
 
257 Bullets received,, thanks
The 150 gr bullets are not 257cal, they measure in the 260 range I,ll have to give them a closer look, which puts me one down in pay it forward
Just curious. Why would you want a 150gr 257 Bullet? I would think most rifles so chambered wouldn't stabilize it anyway. Or am I wrong?
 
Just curious. Why would you want a 150gr 257 Bullet? I would think most rifles so chambered wouldn't stabilize it anyway. Or am I wrong?
Probably not, I measured the Diameter, it measured .261,
 
Also have a set of 1” Talley lightweight rings to fit Weatherby Vanguard or Howa. Also pics for items posted above.
D86CC9C8-1C06-49A5-A50B-DD4F7A2A8B52.jpeg
1C441573-C34B-4111-80D1-82FE23A91526.jpeg
ACF89D97-2B65-4097-A59C-1984DB0A37F5.jpeg
D0626673-071B-44A1-9850-7DFEFEAAE96A.jpeg
8AEA264F-DEDA-417A-AAE8-77A8C7372F06.jpeg
 
Are the quick release mount available, and if they are for what rifle make are they for?
 
Thank you for the reply, I do not own a Mod 70. :(
 
@TNDave , I would like those Leupold QR rings and bases. Just got a M70 that needs them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,073
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top