Paperwork

CarsonG

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
116
Reaction score
216
Media
23
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I’m traveling to RSA in August for my first hunt. Aside from my passport, letter of invitation, and paperwork for my rifle, what else do I need, anything?
I’d just rather know in advance before I get to the airport and have a fiasco on my hands.
 
Your rifle paperwork includes a 4457, correct???
And you are not traveling with a minor that needs paperwork, correct???
Did you hire a "meet and greet" service to assist with the rifle import?
 
Your rifle paperwork includes a 4457, correct???
And you are not traveling with a minor that needs paperwork, correct???
Did you hire a "meet and greet" service to assist with the rifle import?

I haven’t filled out the 4457 but I was told that was the document needed. No minors, and as for meet and greet, my outfitter (Henry Griffith) told me to go through the process of prechecking the rifle? Or something to that sort, I sent him an email this morning to get the process started.
 
I haven’t filled out the 4457 but I was told that was the document needed. No minors, and as for meet and greet, my outfitter (Henry Griffith) told me to go through the process of prechecking the rifle? Or something to that sort, I sent him an email this morning to get the process started.
Get your 4457 done. You will need it to show ownership when arriving in SA, and you will also need it when you return to the US.....
I suggest that you contact Henry at Riflepermits.com and he will assist you with your paperwork.
Henry Griffith is a a good outfit. Have Fun!!
 
Get your 4457 done. You will need it to show ownership when arriving in SA, and you will also need it when you return to the US.....
I suggest that you contact Henry at Riflepermits.com and he will assist you with your paperwork.
Henry Griffith is a a good outfit. Have Fun!!

I’ll do both those things, thank you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,207
Members
169,955
Latest member
Bill85R594
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top