on a lighter note...

u.jpg
 
Like all the Rubicon model Jeeps here. They have no clue what the Rubicon is but it sounds tough. 99% of them never go off the blacktop.
The Rubicon is a real rough and tough offroad trail across the north end of CA. It is a real bitch.
Yep, look what I got! Neatest I ever saw was a new Land Rover , in Florida, safari rack on top, snorkel for deep water fording, spare tires, brush guards, it never went in the grass to wash it and save watering the lawn, but he was ready. Drove my Ford Taurus on dirt roads looking for hog sign.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top