on a lighter note...

314044018_5985212624823357_8517455995787387351_n.jpg
 
the funniest part is that Belgium government decided to close all nuclear in Belgium by end of 2025. But it will just mean that this 60% of energy production in Belgium that is due to nuclear, will be imported from our neighbour France (which is not planning to close all their nuclear down). So we will just import nuclear electricity :D
 
@Badjer the drunk chick at the bar might take you on if her Redneck cousin won't.

I just hope your wife is ok with it when the time comes, a deal is a deal .

If those guys ever seek out your wife well your in trouble but they probably get offers.

Who needs celebrities with men like us on the planet?
 
1668787111696.png
 
Crypto is a Ponzi scheme. Those that lost money here.deserved it because they're the type that only learn when it cost money. No sympathy from this quarter.

To me, the closest comparison is the dotcom craze from 20 years ago. Probably 95+% of crypto will crash and be worthless. The key is finding the next Google, Priceline, Amazon, Ebay, etc.

FTX is definitely a fraud. Most of crypto are decent ideas, some of which are even great but will never work out for one reason or another. IMHO in 20 years there will be hunters taking month long full bag safari's every year because they picked up gems on the cheap and let the company grow.


There is a zone between caveat emptor and carpe diem where we all must operate.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top