on a lighter note...

65E69CFA-5D28-4959-854D-74BAF8540F2C.jpeg
 
1665372516846.png
 
"When I was a child, my father cheated on my mother and did not love his family. Later my parents divorced. Then my mother lost her life in a car accident. My brother and I grew up in the old house of my grand-mother. The whole family lived on their savings.
Some time later my brother left us after marrying an actress.

Then two years later my grandmother died.

My father, now 73 years old, has to work for the first time in his life. A series of very tragic events!”.


Prince Williams
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,006
Members
169,219
Latest member
LizetteMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top