on a lighter note...

Where on the boat would the Howels have kept there suitcases full of money and their cases of champagne. But more importantly Ginger or Maryanne?
Nobody ever got pregnant on Gilligan's Isle...but one comic suggested that if there had been at least one brutha onboard, they would soon have had the makings of a new third world nation.
 
55B0EAB1-8873-46D4-BAFD-02EBFB288251.jpeg
 
1662413154175.png
 
1662413332266.png
 
1662413430443.png
 
1662414877944.png
 
I had forgotten no more sea. Saltwater fishing will be out also.
The earth has more water area then land so the new earth will have a huge amount of land.
Makes me wonder how we'll navigate those corners. How gravity will work etc. Cell towers have to be line of sight. Will be an interesting time.
What will the flat earth group claim then??? :)
Sounds a little like mars
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,232
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top