on a lighter note...

289005047_10227830969709772_7207082533937298647_n.jpg
 
Many high rise buildings in Australia don’t have the capacity to charge the tenants’ electric cars.
Gonna be interesting when the EV owners decide to charge a lot of these at night and find out that they cannot.
@Dr Ray
In NSW they are closing down a lot of coal fired power stations as they are past their use by date and trying to go green power.
Instead of charging the cars maybe they could use the car to power the house and use public tspt or they can walk to fucking work and save power.
Our governments aren't the brightest bulb in the box, Moe like walking blackouts
Bob
 
Many high rise buildings in Australia don’t have the capacity to charge the tenants’ electric cars.
Gonna be interesting when the EV owners decide to charge a lot of these at night and find out that they cannot.
Most places anywhere can’t handle charging cars… ever.
 
The King wanted to go fishing, so he asked the royal weather forecaster about the forecast for the next few hours. The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain. So the King and the Queen went fishing.
Along the way, they met a man with a fishing pole riding on a donkey; and the King asked the man if the fish were biting. The fisherman answered, “Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge rain storm.”
The King replied, “I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him.” So the King and the Queen continued on their way.
However, in a short while, a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and the Queen were totally soaked. Furious, the King returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the meteorologist. He then summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.
The fisherman said, “Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain.”
So the King hired the donkey.
And, thus, began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government; and the symbol of the democrat party was born.
The practice is unbroken to this day.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top