on a lighter note...

299849289_3291831987753542_3243841596936509403_n.jpg
 
Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen hunting camels somewhere in OZ. With a Browning .35 Whelen on the roof and a .243 mini gun on the hood, along with a Jerry can full of Bundy.
@CoElkHunter
Mate you should know better than a 243. It's a big no no. Now a 358 mini gun loaded with 225gn Woodleigh RN, now we're talking.
May need a couple of jerry cans of Bundy If'n you come along.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,945
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top