on a lighter note...

7AC26122-124D-461F-A37C-F3C9CF9771AC.jpeg
 
And then walking back out, to remember what it was, only to go back in and forget again!
:ROFLMAO: Man I’m glad I’m not alone in that!

I think…I don’t know…I forget…what was I so happy about a second ago?:unsure:
 
It has been known ever since the Baretta 92 came out and was adopted by the military that 9mm is special and unbelievably destructive. If you don't believe this just watch the TV shows and movies. All the good or bad person with a Baretta 9mm has to do is pull it out and every black SUV within eyesight leaps in the air and flips over.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,569,782
Members
168,762
Latest member
ChristiMcA
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top