on a lighter note...

Powder can smell pleasent.
Burned powder smells of fun.
If you want a lady who smells of gunpowder be careful she might be volatile.
Yes, Miranda Lambert has a song about this! Lol.
 
C0F3D923-C20E-44EB-9570-A74E6B358A56.jpeg
 
1657811312926.png
 
1657811920725.png
 
1657824530384.png
 
1657824667664.png
 
1657824738864.png
 
1657824795412.png
 
1657824840617.png
 
1657824859836.png
 
1657824882583.png
 
1657824905648.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,170
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top