on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1653816250446.jpg
 
Potatos in bread isnt vert unusual around the world.

Also beer is brewed with basis in potatos.
Never heard of bread from potatoes, but thanks for letting me know it is not uncommon. Just never realised it.
 
Some of the best Spudnuts (donuts) come from shops that use potato flour.

We had one where I grew up and they were the best around. The last bakery that had them was a Spudnut shop up in Idaho somewhere.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,767
Members
169,011
Latest member
JoieC46335
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top