on a lighter note...

IMG_7207.JPG
 
Some Women always scream for equal rights when it suits them till you treat them as equal. Then it is like , noooo but I am a woman. Go figure

I know all about that

“It’s the husband job to pay for everything”
Oh sigh
 
1653702208466.png
 
1653702417319.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,916
Latest member
MagaretMon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top