on a lighter note...

F660A4D9-71E7-4789-8C1C-1B0539784810.jpeg
 
You blokes need to stop believing the crap written in those wacko websites. If you visit the Red Cross website it clearly state that they still accept blood donations from vaccinated individuals.

Yup this subject came up a while ago and I checked and as said..not correct
 
Saw this on a list of "Dad Jokes"

to the man in the wheel chair that stole my camo jacket............. you can hide, but you can't run
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,138
Members
170,524
Latest member
AngelSor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top