on a lighter note...

That is not so far out. When I was growing up in Maine, I saw more than one Jersy heifer brought into the tagging station by "out of state sports" as we called them. "I thought it was a really big doe."
 
56B0B4F1-9DA7-4188-A12A-B53179A4EFC1.jpeg
 
As practice shows, slippers are more effective as military shoes than high boots.
 
23F954D1-1C41-44CD-92BC-09BB1579D54A.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,883
Members
169,046
Latest member
ЛунаХофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top